[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crafty chat

Melanie melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 18:30:03 UTC 2018

Hi Terry, no you can't access it via the Echo. There is a zello app in the
apple store you can use with your phone or you can go to zello.com and
download the program to the pc. it's free and you just set up an account
and go. It's a chat app that acts kind of like a CB radio because you queue
up and talk then when you unkey someone else can talk. it's a real time
back and forth exchange or if you would rather you can listen to messages
in the history if you can't listen real time. Hope this helps.
Mel