[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to know wednesday

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Feb 9 18:38:45 UTC 2018

Oh my stars, here we go with stories.

I was brand new using my knitting machine. I thought I would make a baby
blanket. I got so consentrated my twenty two by  twenty two inch square
blanket got like fourty inches long. I didn't at that time know how to frog
back and keep the knitted stitches, so I just kept going. The thing is to
short for a shawl, to narrow for a lap robe, so it just sits here. I thought
a zillon times to tare it out and doing it again, but I thought good
reminder when I think I know something, that I really don't, giggle. Keeps
me humble and thankful to keep learning and growing as a person as a
creative person.

I thought I would make a scarf on the knitting machine. So I made one an
wasn't happy with the length. I was about to tare it out, when another idea
came to my pointed head. I made six in total and single crocheted them
together. Then I made twelve square to put on either side of the scarves and
voila had a really cool looking afghan. I edged it all around tucking in the
ends of the yarn and wow what a beauty and so different. I gave that one as
a wedding present.

Trust me I could go on, but my brain has stopped.

Becky