[Nfb-krafters-korner] New and those who gave up

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Feb 10 16:39:55 UTC 2018

Hey!

This is to encourage everyone single one of you out there on list. If you
are just New or Just Quit. Re-consider. You can still win prizes in Krafters
Tenth Anniversay Contest. Here are some things you have not considered if
you were there before.

1.      We started over in December and it is like starting from the
beginning again.

2.      . We have just started February and the only month you have missed
is January. Look again.

3.      . We have made the points easier and limited them down to the end of
this contest and past winners can not win the monthly and quarterly prizes
if they did, that takes a few people out of the monthly and quarterly.

4.      . We are giving you points just for sending in your patterns each
month. Start sending in that pattern this month for slippers and next month
candy, you get 100 points just for that. You also get 25 points for the
Wednesday chat.

Submit your points again the monthly prizes are by draw of names submitted,
just the luck of drawing. You all still have March, April and May to teach
the Pop Up classes and others, you can win the quarter. Stop and take the
time to read the new rules there are still 4 monthly prizes, by draw of $25
to 30, another quarter of $100 and the $500 Grand Prize. Give it a try.

Terry K