[Nfb-krafters-korner] Super Early Bird Special

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Feb 10 18:06:41 UTC 2018

Do Not Tell anyone but here is a Special Message for you.

The Krafters Membership Early Bird Special starts March 1, 2018 but I am
trying to get each new person there to get in early on this by offering this
same special this week. If you go to Membership on the website,
www.krafterskorner.org and join this week you can get in on all the new
classes coming up that you might miss. You have to post me a message or on
list to tell me you are a Super Early Saver and I will start your membership
for 2018 when you sign up with your annual membership of $20. This is a
bargain. Four and one half months of extra classes. So do not miss out on
Barbie No sew, MaryJanes, Mittens on the loom and so much more. Do not know
where you can get this special offer hope to hear you in class. You do Not
want to miss the Easter happening for all your crafting.

Terry Knox

Membership

Chairperson