[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Did you know

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Feb 10 19:39:45 UTC 2018

Some of you here at Krafters do not know that we have a list that started at
Krafters that now stands on its own that started about 8 months ago and
continued along. Some of you might be interested and not others but I would
like to share this with you and if you are interested please contact me or
group for sharing blessings, prayer request and devotions. It stated as a
Bible Study on the Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren and now it is a
Christian love sharing line among friends. There always seems to be a
posting of a short message of hope by one person and prayer request by
another and just postings of the good and not so good things we share within
a small group. There is only a few of us there at present and we wanted to
open it up for the Easter season to invite you over. The list is Dividing
Truths and I hope if this is something you might be interested in joining or
sharing you might send me a message. Courtney F. Smith is the person who set
up the group and hope she will help putting your request in the group. All
through the Christmas season we were linked into beautiful music by one of
the friends and it really up lifted the soul. We get to hear the struggles
and the answer prayers without making it a Krafters list thing. This is not
for everyone as we share our faith and our Christian beliefs it is a place
where you may share your prayer request freely and see God answering. It is
based on the verse. A workman need not be ashamed rightly dividing the Word
of truth. If this is something you might be interested in and would like to
join use, please send me a message offline to my email below and we will
connect you to the list. I hope Courtney will read this message and help
with this or let me know how to add new people to our list. Praying for
eeach of you.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com