[Nfb-krafters-korner] chats for April

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 03:10:11 UTC 2018

I will take April 23

Joyce

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Nella Foster via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 8:24 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Cc: Nella Foster <jellybeanfarm at gmail.com>
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] chats for April

Hello to all:

If any of you would like to lead a chat about your particular craft please
contact me.  I believe that the contest committee has made the theme for
April different crafts, so thought it would be good to discuss some of them.

Terry P. has stepped up and will be discussing how to get started with
plastic canvas.  I will host a chat on using recycled goods in crafting in
honor of Earth Day.  So I hope a couple more people will come forward and
share some basic information about their favorite craft.

Right now both April 23 and April 30 are available.

Maybe somebody could discuss latch hooking since there has been a lot of
discussion about it on the list.  Perhaps we have a member doing an ethnic
craft, if so, please share your knowledge with the rest of us.

I can be contacted at jellybeanfarm at gmail.com

I hope to hear from some of you.

Nella