[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet dog sweater

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 17:24:50 UTC 2018

For my pattern (recipe?) I crochet in the round for the dogs neck then increase and continue in the round for the shoulders and chest/upper back. Next I crochet about three fourths of the way around the circle for several inches. After that I crochet a chain to begin working in the found again for several rows to make a strap for the belly. After that I again work in a flat panel the same width as I did on the upper back until it measures long enough to reach the dogs lower back. I took 3 measurements; around the neck, around ths belly, and the length of the back from the neck to the tail. Oh and at very end I single crochet around the flat panel. This turned out to be remarkably easy.
Enjoy!
Mel