[Nfb-krafters-korner] How Great Shoutout to All

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Feb 12 15:46:18 UTC 2018

When it is good we have to Shout also. My Love the Birds class is up and
starting today. All when so well and smooth. I have to give a shout out when
things go right. I first asked for the date about 6 six weeks ahead, leaving
a 4 week window for sign up. Got the date available and submitted a Teachers
Proposal from the web and submitted that, keeping my copy. It was approved
and sent to Cathy Fletcher, she did a wonderful job checking and helping me
promote the class and got it to the list in plenty of time for everyone to
sign up. For the 4 week wait I promoted and wrote about my class and how
important it was to go to the webpage and sign up. When Cathy told me the
class closed for sign up I immediately started asking Joyce for my student
sign up list and to send the message to David to make the list for the
class. I kept all this info also and when there was a problem that needed to
be address, a small one, stand alone or continuing class, it was handled
well. Dave sent me a message he was making list and it would be up soon.
Today is February 12, list is up, getting my sign up replies and class will
start soon. You can not ask any more than this, so well and so smooth. When
everyone works together and teacher is involved along it goes very well.
Good job to all of you and thanks for each one of you that took part. Wanted
to tell everyone how much fun and easy it was to do.

Terry Knox