[Nfb-krafters-korner] Craft Extravaganza Supplies

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Tue Feb 13 20:54:07 UTC 2018

Craft Extravaganza
March 18
1:45-5 P.M. Central Time  (All times given are in Central Time)

This is our first ever Craft Extravaganza.  We are excited to give this a try.  These are the supplies you will need to participate in each craft being offered.  Make one or all 5.  That is up to you.  We will be running these classes back to back that afternoon.  Looking forward to you all joining us!

These are the supplies needed for the five classes that will be taught:

1:45-2:00 P.M. Welcome and getting organized

Iris Flower By: Cindy Z.  2:00-2:30 P.M. Central Time
What You Need:
*         One round Tootsie Pop sucker
*         3 5" squares of tissue paper in yellow
*         Green foam , 1/8" thick
*         Scissors
*         Florist stick Green
*         Florist tape
*         Small rubber band or twist tie

Origami Basket By: Dixie 2:35-3:05 P.M. Central Time
2 pieces of Origami paper, or 2 square pieces of printer paper.

Candies By Terry K. 3:10-3:40 P.M. Central Time
Chocolate Covered Cherries
1 jar, 8 ounces maraschino cherries. 6 ounces or more of chocolate chips, milk or semi-sweet, 2 tablespoons milk. Paper towels, microwave bowl, cookie sheet, wax or parchment paper, one fork.

Amish Peanut Butter Eggs
8 ounces of peanut butter, softened
1 cup butter, softened, 2 cups peanut butter, 4 cups powdered sugar. 1 bag of your choice chocolate chip, milk chocolate or dark. 1/3 cup of shortening for chocolate chips. One mixing bowl, one large mixing spoons, measuring cups, cookie sheet, wax or parchment paper, microwave bowl, 2 forks.
Must chill before dipping.

Pony Bead Chick  By Joyce  3:45-4:30 P.M. Central Time
Supplies:
Yellow Silk cord or wire [24 gauge] 50 inches
Pony beads 9 mm 2 black, 3 orange, 30 yellow
Craft glue
Scissors or needle Nose pliers with wire cutter area

  *   If using silk cord roll both ends in glue & let dry  before starting

Duct Tape Clutch  By Ramona 4:35-5:00 P.M. Central Time
9x12 piece of felt any color
Duct Tape (Color you would like your clutch)
Self-Adhesive Velcro
Scissors

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Zimac6628 at gmail.com<mailto:Zimac6628 at gmail.com>

Thanks,