[Nfb-krafters-korner] Chat Tonight

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 23:32:31 UTC 2018

hi Cindy,
I also enjoyed the chat.  I remember taking a class in college where we
cleaned, boiled, dyed and spun lamb's wool. Once Diane described the drop
spindle I realized that this was what I had used. I remember the wool was
full of sticks and leaves, and even after cleaning, still had a good bit of
lanolin in the wool. I never did get the hang of spinning the wool, but
Diane's description gave me a much better understanding if I were ever to
spin again. It does sound like something I would enjoy doing, however I
don't need another hobby right now.

Have a great day!!
Cathy F