[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 2/14/18

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 17:59:37 UTC 2018

Happy Valentine's Day to all you lovely crafters out there.

I hope you are all having a day filled with love, joy and crafting.

Since today is Valentine's and I love you all so much we are going to have
two questions.

Jessica would like to know:

When did you make your first item  related to Valentine's day, and what was
it?

Our next question comes from Becky.

Can you think of a funny comment about your craft stash, crafting in public,
or comment about your crafting that  got you laughing?

As usual I look forward to reading all the responses.

Nella