[Nfb-krafters-korner] Spinning books

Amy Herstein maria830 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 18:22:56 UTC 2018

Yes, but except for one, I only know of Bookshare ones.

The Weaving, spinning, and Dyeing book is on BARD in Braille; spinning
has a section in there. I'm not sure how detailed it is, though.

Bookshare has many. Some tell you a bit of spinning history, and most
tell you how to spin. There are some that I have, which I have not yet
gotten a chance to read, that specifically discuss spinning with
different kinds of fiber. There is even one for handspinners, another
for making novelty yarn.

Amy

On 2/13/18, Melanie Peskoe via Nfb-krafters-korner