[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale day Easter pony bead kits

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Feb 15 04:33:56 UTC 2018

I have 2 kits to go with the 2 classes I am doing next month.  I will be
teaching the Chick on the Saturday of the Craft day.   And a bunny the 4th
Thursday of March.  Just in case you cannot make the Saturday crafting
event, I will do both the bunny and chick on that Thursday.  I am thinking
it is March 22, but not positive.  These chicks have a surprise coming with
them.

Get your orders in by March 3rd.  You can mail me a check or I do prefer
PayPal.

Please put in the subject line Bunny & Chick kits

Next week the Leprecaun Hat is on Thursday.
I forgot to tell those who ordered the St. Patty's Day kits.  I cut off the
right top corner of the Braille paper and my avvreviations:
Yel - yellow
Gre -green
Bl- black and the bag without any Braille and that is a large bag is
different colors for the rainbow.

The Easter kits will be $7 for 1 bunny & 1 chick.  Please let me know if you
would like a white or pink Bunny.

Joyce