[Nfb-krafters-korner] Liz and class

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Feb 16 13:33:21 UTC 2018

I have repeated tried to send email to Liz about her scheduled class on
March 2 for Essential Oils, with no success. Today is Friday, Feb. 16. I am
sending this out on list in hopes that if students are signed up for this
class you might encourage the teach, Liz, to become a current member of
Krafters. By our rules, you must be a member to teach a class. We would
really like Liz to teach this class but we try to keep this correct by
everyone following the rules unless an exception is made. Liz, if you are
reading this message I will post below.

Unless Membership is received by next Friday, Feb. 23 your Essential Oil
class will be cancelled. We have sent many emails that have been sent to you
for well over a month with no action being taken. This is a class people are
interested in but we have not received any posting from you in regards to
this matter. Pay pal is available to you and or you may contact our
Treasurer to mail a check to her. I, as Membership Chairperson and First
Vice President will not post this message again and hope you reply directly
to our President Joyce Kane for the exception.

Terry Knox