[Nfb-krafters-korner] Stop for My Commercial

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Feb 16 13:46:32 UTC 2018

This is an unpaid, non-political commercial for my class, So listen and
read! Remember once the class is taught it might never be taugh again, so
think about signing up or you will nvever learn this craft. The current one
coming up if my MaryJane crochet baby/toddler slippers. Just think you can
make MaryJanes for all those cute little ones in your life for Easter, or
even for your guide dog. These are so cute you can even tie them together
and hand them from someone special rear view mirror, instead of dice. They
make a great addition to that baby gift package for the baby to grow into.
So tip toe over and sign up and at the end of the month you too will be a
proud ower of MaryJanes.

Terry K