[Nfb-krafters-korner] crocheting with ribbon yarn

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 00:26:43 UTC 2018

hi Tracy,

I have never been able to either knit or crochet with ribbon yarn. we did
have a class or two using it, but I found it difficult to place the needle
or hook in the correct place. You don't just use the ribbon folded up or
rolled together, it involves knitting into a part of the yarn, between the
netting somehow.

I have some of that yarn and can't find anyone who even wants it. so even
sighted folks have difficulty knitting with it.

If you look on google you might find some instructions.
Good luck to you.

Have a great day!!
Cathy F