[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dog blanket

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 00:32:12 UTC 2018

Hi Lovette,

How is the weather up in Canada lately? For static electricity the best
solution is to get more humidity in your home. I don't think a dog blanket
would help at all. my dog's feet usually get so dry in the winter that I
must moisturize her feet. If you cannot get a humidifier, try placing
buckets of water in different rooms. Setting water on the stove with a low
setting and a large pot works well, but is not really that safe.

I do hope your dog gets better soon. we have a huge break in the weather
here right now. it was seventy degrees today.

Have a great day!!
Cathy F