[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class interest, please

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Feb 22 17:17:55 UTC 2018

Tammy,
I have held your wonderful kitchen towels and I do have one question to you,
please. Many years ago, when I made anything that I needed to crochet into
the solid piece, we made a hope on the top or wherever, to start in. How my
Mom and I did this is by taking a Aug and a cutting board and making our
holes on the top. Is this still the way this is done or do you use another
method? Something I need to know, if you will please.
Terry K