[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Definitely

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Feb 23 14:57:50 UTC 2018

In speaking to a few others that have vision problems on list I have been
told of a need that can be filled that has nothing to do with crafting but
help. Over the years I have complied a large file on Crock Pot cooking. I
use my pot at least 2 to 3 times a week. It is so simple with my many Dump
and go recipes. I would love to share these things with anyone who might be
interested and help clear up all the misunderstanding of using a Crock pot.
This will not have anything to do with Krafters and will come from private
email, if interested. Each week I will send out some basis helps and
necessary items you need but all will be simple and explained. I will send
you a recipe each week to try and only ask that you might send back a note,
if you tried it or not of interest. Some of the books on this cooking method
are not great from vision impaired so I would like to try doing this
possible through the Spring. If this is something you might be interested in
please send me an email to my address listed below as I would like to begin
the first week in March. There will be different items from meals to fun
dessert all made in the crock, so if you want some help in moving out your
Crock and trying some new things please let me know.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com