[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Crock Pot Sign Up

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Feb 26 18:22:57 UTC 2018

To All that signed up,

Courtney has agreed to help create an email list just for those who signed
up to receive this new list. The new list is titled Crock Pot cooking help.
Your names are being added to the list and you will receive a notice that
you have been invited to the list. This should make it much easier to
receive these emails and reply and add yours. I really thank Courtney for
doing this for me and it will make it so much easier for everyone. As I told
everyone there is a lot of lists and books out there to help teach crock pot
cooking but we hope to make this different in giving you the hints, tips and
other ways to make your crock pot work best for you the vision impaired
cooker. Watch for this to start soon. Thanks to Krafters to allow us to
start up this list as yes, cooking is a craft but it goes a different way.

Terry Knox