[Nfb-krafters-korner] Reminder to All!!

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 01:44:49 UTC 2018

Someone mentioned about Convention and after Convention.  So let me jump in
here and be the first to put this bee in your bonnet.

For those of you who are new around Krafters Korner, I want you to know what
we do around here in August.  We have our Christmas in August classes.  That
is correct in August our chats and all the classes are brought to you really
early enough to make these unique Holiday presents up in time for Christmas.

So if you have any crafting  techniques  or special crafts you found
patterns or directions for remember we would like you to book classes in
early to get the preferred dates.  We would like the first half of August
classes booked in by the first week of June.  The second part of August need
to be booked in  by the end of   June.

I know Christmas was not long ago, but it is up to all of you to get ready
and kick Christmas off on August 1st!

Joyce