[Nfb-krafters-korner] why I should pay more attention

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 18:00:09 UTC 2018

Henry, that sounds like a plan. Lol

Nella

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Henry Osborne via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 11:04 AM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Cc: Henry Osborne
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] why I should pay more attention

Awe, there, there, nella dear. Go out and get yourself a nice Cindy Wood
Craft S shaped loom with at least 100 pegs or more on it and knit my Baby
Blanket large enough to wrap yourself up in it and eat your peanut butter
eggs and sip your herbal tea.
Are you feeling better yet?