[Nfb-krafters-korner] Contest reminder

Tammy ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 23:01:18 UTC 2018

Since Nella has reminded us that today is the last of February, I thought I would toss out a reminder to everybody that 11:59p.m. Eastern Central time is the deadline to get in those emails for the monthly contest.  If you taught a class, attended a class, took part in the Monday Night chat or tossed in your two cents worth on the Want to Know Wednesday, send your information to
Kkcontests2007 at gmail.com

I remember seeing a question on the list about putting everything in one email.  Here is what happens if you do that.  With each email, it serves as 1 entry.  If you send in the sixth email with 4 items on it, then you miss out on 3 other opportunities to have an entry.  I just wanted to point that out.  You don’t lose any points just the # of times your name is in to be randomly picked from.

Sure don’t want you to miss out on anything.  Get that in ASAP so it can be counted.  Do it before you go to bed.
Tammy

For GOD so loved the world, he sent his only begotten Son.

---