[Nfb-krafters-korner] Needed

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Mon Jan 1 18:25:48 UTC 2018

It is 2018 a new year. I need some assistance. We are in the winter slump we
need to get going again. We need to leave 2017 behind and look forward to
2018. Krafters has been doing some really great things and we need to
continue. I am excited to hear about the new things that will be happening
real soon with the Contest changes. We have some really good teachers right
now. I will mention them here as we do not do this too often. Dixie is
continuing with the knitted dish cloth each month, that are great. Cathy and
the web team are really going out in improving our wwwwebsite and I am
excited about the changes. Cathy is also teaching wrist things and mittens
real soon, go sign up soon. Can not leave off Joyce and her pony beads.
Henry and Terry with the loom projects coming up. Cindy Z. has been real
busy with a lot of wonderful things also. There is something missing.YOU.I
am reaching out to all of you. Is there a craft you might teach, something
fun, unique or something to share? Coming soon will be announcements for the
next few months, I really hope you might see something and want to be
involved, pick something, and want to learn or teach it. We also need you
behind the Krafters. We need some strong leaders to step out of the group to
help us move forward. We have need but can not get enough workers. If you
have a direction you would like to see us go too, speak up. We have Monday
night chats, that Nella does a great job with. Quick classes, fast and just
announce and do them to email to phone classesses, pick just one. Make
suggestion that someone else would like to do and share with that person.
Think about all you know and we will work with you. Bring in 2018 with
Krafters.

Terry Knox

First Vice President