[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 2 04:35:25 UTC 2018

Hi  everyone,

I plan on kicking off monthly pony bead classes and the first one will be on
January  25 at 8  PM.  I will be selling kits for my classes.  I will not be
selling the kits for this first class.As I don't have enough time to make
the kits up and get them to the Post Office in time.  So please watch out
for my class or classes  for February.

My kits will have each color beads labeled in Braille and placed in separate
zip lock bags and choice of cord or wire and if cheneale stems are needed
they will be included..

All you will need is possibly glue, scissors or needle nose pliers with the
wire cutter included.

I can give you prices as of yet, so stay tuned in!

I will advertise on the 15th of the month and take orders for the kits up to
the first of the month and I will ship out the first week of the month.    I
need payment before I ship and I will only be going to the Post Office once
a month.  I will take  or checks.

You need red beads and wire or red silk cord for our Valentine's Day one.
Go sign up for this class ASAP!

JoycePayPal