[Nfb-krafters-korner] Happy new year from ireland!

Shirley and guide dog nitro! doglover1980 at eircom.net
Tue Jan 2 10:01:57 UTC 2018

Hi guys. Happy new year! I have been on the list for a while. But I have been too busy to post. I am making it a resolution of mine this year that I will reach out more on the lists I am a part of!
For those who dont know me I am shirley from ireland. I am 37 almost 38, and I live in cork in the south of ireland.
I have a guide dog his name is nitro.
I like crafting, card making, soap making, knitting, i want to learn to crochet too.
nice to meet all of you
shirley