[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help With A Loom Knitting Pattern

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 14:35:09 UTC 2018

Good Morning Terry and Daniella, first of all, I can't even get into this P
D F file for some unknown reason,maybe it is because of Outlook Express, I
don't know.
Terry, I am glad that you have some useful sight because as you say this
file is pictures, and that is no help to me at all.
Daniella, Terry and I are not being critical of you, we're glad that you
want to try different Loom patterns on your own. If there are any written
directions to this pattern that do not infringe on any copyright laws then
we'll be more than happy to help you with this pattern.