[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 1/3/18

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 22:57:16 UTC 2018

Happy first Wednesday of the year to all of you crafters out there.  I don't
know about the rest of you, but it is hard for me to believe that it is
2018.  I hope the new year is getting off to a good start for everyone.

Today's question is from our very talented and funny member Becky F.

She wants to know:

Just for fun, Of your choice of craft, how many knitting needles, crochet
hooks, looms or etc. do you own?

Let's count, just have fun and tell us from just one of your crafts how many
tools do you have.  You are welcome to share numbers for more than one craft
if you can count that far. Lol

Since we are talking about craft tools I would like to know if any of you
have made resolutions to buy new tools and if so what will you be
purchasing?

I'm looking forward to reading the lists of what all of you are hording. Lol
I know I have more than my fair share of knitting looms.

Nella