[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 1/3/18

Bernice 1948lighthouse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 02:59:53 UTC 2018

I have multiples of every size knitting needle from zero to size 50. I have
so many that when someone posted to free cycle that a group of neighborhood
girls wanted to learn to knit, I put together 8 sets of 6 sizes of needles
for the girls. I still have many sets of the common sizes and fewer of the
very large and very small. I also have about 6 sizes of circular needles and
some very short and I just ordered a 60 inch circular needle.

Somehow I have collected over the years probably 25 crochet hooks.

I have several latch hooks, and a cutter to cut the yarn.

I have 10 knitting looms. Someone gave me two sets of different sizes of
round looms, a very long skinny loom, and one more large loom. I have 3 loom
tools.

I have a full bin of unworked plastic canvus. A friend saw a bunch at a
garage sale and brought them to me. He also brought me a shoe box of
knitting needles.

Also a good sized bin of just beads, wire, and pipe cleaners.

I have a bowe maker, but I don't know how to use it, but I would like to
learn how to make my own boes.

A large pot holder loom, and some other kind of loom I want to learn how to
use some day.

Last, but not least, I have 4 very large bins that I describe as big enough
to be a cauffin on wheels of yarn.

Bernice and the sweet Octane.