[Nfb-krafters-korner] Not a class for you but you need to take this one!

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Jan 7 14:23:40 UTC 2018

This is an important message to read, an important class to sign up for, we
need to do this.

I am submitting an email class to start the first week in February. Please
look for this to be posted and immediately sign up, it is important. What
class are you asking that is that important? A class by email where I will
show you how to make a few things with crafts that you can make to feed our
Birds. We have had a very hard winter, so far. The cold and the ice has been
bad all over. We need to think about our birds. My email class will give you
a few ways to help these little birds eat during this terrible cold. I will
share with you how to make hanging bird cookies, no cost feeding places and
a few other things. Even if you only have a porch or a deck I will show you
how you can help. You do not need trees or stands just a small area to make
these bird crafts. Please sign up and read the supply list and really commit
to use your skills to help the birds. Watch for the sign up, any questions
let me know.

Terry K