[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knitting stitches

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 13:28:28 UTC 2018

Hi Becky and all,

Wow, you have made quite a few loom knitting projects, good going.

Any stitch that you can knit with needles can be knit with a loom. I taught
a class awhile back I entitled stitch sampler where I showed folks how to
knit a variety of stitch patterns such as seed stitch, eyelet stitch,
checkerboard stitch, diamond lace stitch, shell stitch, and chevron stitch.
some of these stitch patterns are easy while others are more challenging.

I am willing to teach such a class in July if there is interest.  I say July
because, we on the loom knitting committee, have already planned classes
through June and even one in August.

Becky, some of these stitch patterns will show on both sides such as the
seed and checkerboard stitches.

Have a great day!!
Cathy F