[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help the Birds

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jan 9 15:20:18 UTC 2018

The email class is up on the web and ready for sign up. If you all think
winter is over allow me to tell you, It is Not! Go over to the web and sign
up for this class so when it comes back in force you will be ready to Help
the Birds. How easy can this be, an email class. Sign up, wait for the
class, and get your supplies. I know it is 4 weeks out, that is because we
want to give everyone the time to sign up and get on the list for this
class. You make chose one idea or all of them and keep them for next year,
but this class may never come again, so please go and fill out the form and
let me share with you how to help the birds.

Terry Knox