[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: what to do if your password doesn't work?

Tammy ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 20:36:39 UTC 2018

Cathy,
The main problem that  comes up is that when you enter on the Instructor’s name, people have to have a Microsoft account for the rest of the process to work correctly.  The password it is asking for is for your Microsoft account.  Just sharing!

For GOD so loved the world, he sent his only begotten Son.