[Nfb-krafters-korner] upcoming class: Maryjane Baby Shoes Crochet

Rebecca Strite rstrite at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 12:54:20 UTC 2018

Cathy,
I first thought you were talking about the links for the classes.  When
getting ready to post classes to the calendar, I first line up everything in
notepad, then highlight the whole class and copy it into WordPress editor.
Then I do the headings, I do have to play with it to get the headings, I
always make sure that the date says the right heading level number, and the
same for the class .  Let's work on January 15th.  I will get back to you
about a time in the next day or two.  There is also another phone call and
am waiting to see about a time.
Thanks!
Rebecca Strite