[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes coming up

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Jan 18 17:26:11 UTC 2018

I'm getting excited for the two Chats that I will be hosting and assisting with in February.  If you haven't heard on Feb. 12th I have invited a guest to speak named DiAnn Boehn.  I know DiAnn from 4-H rabbits.  She has been spinning and turning different types of fur into yarn for years.  Come and join us!

Then, on February 26th, I will host a Chat on Quilling.  Come and learn what quilling is all about.  Then in March or April, I will teach a quilling project.

My Classes that are coming up include:  February 21 - NO Sew Barbie Clothes and accessories.  I always hated naked Barbie dolls and now I never have to deal with them.  Quick, simple projects will be taught.

On March 8th we will learn to make Duct Tape Lilies just in time for Spring and Easter!  This will be a beginners project so come and join us!!!

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)
4600 Valley Road, Suite 100