[Nfb-krafters-korner] We could have helped Jill

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Jan 21 20:03:41 UTC 2018

So upset, had I read the emails earlier we could have helped Jill. Since she
is our squirrel representative we could have mailed her Nuts to appreciate
this special day. Can you all just imagine Jill out in the yard appreciating
the squirrels? Maryann had a good idea, maybe Jill took them to church
today. I hope she had a special day with them today, I did hear she was
making them kudze bonnets, or were they britches? Can not have naked
squirrels for their day. Right Jill?