[Nfb-krafters-korner] Charity projects

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jan 23 17:47:24 UTC 2018

I have been doing some charity knitting, when I can't think of an exciting
project.  It's fun, and nice to be useful.  I've been knitting kids' hats.
The owner of my local yarn store collects the things her customers donate
and gives them to services for homeless families.  I have a really easy
pattern for a hat that comes out very nice, if I do say so myself, if anyone
is interested in a simple hat pattern.

I'm curious if others also create things for charity.  I'd be interested in
other projects besides kids' hats.

Tracy