[Nfb-krafters-korner] Intro

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jan 23 17:52:48 UTC 2018

I’m new here, so I guess I should introduce myself.  I learned about the
list from Nella.

I am totally blind.  I do mostly knitting, but have been crocheting some
lately.  I have done pottery, and making jewelry using beads and wire.  I’ve
tried my hand at basket-making, and did macramé way back when.  I used to
sew, but haven’t done it for years, except to simple mending.  But I’ve just
bought a small sewing machine, so I can get back into it.

I live in New Jersey, and work in New York City.

I’m on the NAGDU list, and know some of you from there.

I hope to get some new ideas and ways of doing things from this list.

Tracy