[Nfb-krafters-korner] Krafters Korner

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 20:01:03 UTC 2018

Welcome Tracy,

I read your email to all of us and I wanted to give you a Hello!

I would be interested in this pattern for the hat, too.  Is it strickly
achild's size?

I sent this email to  you off list so you can send it directly to me.

I wanted to let you know that it is OK to share patterns, but not to post
them directly to the list.  I am going to send a reminder out about.
That  to the list.

What kind of basketry did you do in the past?  I would be interested in
speaking to you about basket making when you get time, but you sound like a
busy Lady.

Joyce

My name is Joyce Kane and I am happy you joined us.  It sounds like you have
done several