[Nfb-krafters-korner] Charity projects

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Wed Jan 24 15:11:46 UTC 2018

You take the fabric and lay two pieces (top and bottom) together.  In the Corners you cut out a 5 " square (so 5" x 5").  Start at one square corner cut out and make 1" wide cuts the length you cut your square so 5" long.  You will be cutting the two pieces of fabric at the same time which means you have two strips.  Tie those two strips together.  Continue cutting  and tying strips all the way around the blanket.  Some cut it all first, then go back and tie.  Others cut then tie, cut then tie.  It is up to you.

Cindy Zimmer, CVRCB
Client Services Counselor
NCBVI (Lincoln)
4600 Valley Road, Suite 100