[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want To Know Wednesday 1/24/18

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 01:37:25 UTC 2018

Happy Wednesday to all of you crafters out there.

I want to Thank Becky for doing such a fine job of playing my part last
week.  I'm sure she could play me on T.V. lol

My day has been a little hectic, so I'm getting this out a bit late.

Here is another question from Amy.

Each craft, whether it be woodworking or knitting, has its own unique
history.  What interesting trivia or factoids do you know about the crafts
that you do?

What is some of the terminology used in your craft?

Now pay attention to everyone's responses because I might use some of them
next Monday when we have craft trivia.

As usual I'm looking forward to reading and learning.

Nella