[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hand held 3D device?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jan 25 02:10:47 UTC 2018

I have one of these thst  you are asking about.  I will have to ask my son over the weekend what the name of this is.

I got one due to being a Beta tester on it.  It is like a hot glue gun, but it does not get as hot.  You can write in the air with it and it dries and hardens quick.  What they use are thin like plastic that comes in all types of colors,

It is a cool thing to use, but the tip fets warn/hot and I advised them to put an age limit on it.  They were considering making a tip gard so you couldn't put your fingers on the tip.

Joyce