[Nfb-krafters-korner] request for a future class, needle knit newborn booties

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 01:01:46 UTC 2018

Hi Terry,

Interestingly, I am working on finding a baby bootie needle knit pattern for
newborns. I have found one that sounds easy enough for me. Once I eventually
get around to trying it, I will consider teaching it. however, we have far
more experienced needle knitters than I.

Meanwhile I have signed up to take Terry K's crochet Maryjane baby shoes, so
I will see how that goes.
By the way Terry K, I have found the pattern while browsing around on Bev's
country cottage. A lot of nice free patterns available their folks!
http://bevscountrycottage.com/
Have a great day!!
Cathy F