[Nfb-krafters-korner] Adding pictures to knits

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 02:52:18 UTC 2018

If you are doing a lot of color changes in a knit, I suggest that you get
the plastic things that you can use to wined the yarn on.  They call them
something like bobbins   The biggest challenge is not to get the yarn
tangled with the other colors you are using.  The other part is that I have
done this in the pass, but to do this you need to follow a graph.  So if you
can get someone to change that graph into words &stitch numbers, you are
half way there.  You need to carry the color yarn you are not knitting with
behind the work and when you change one color to another you have to twist
the yarns so it doesn't leave a hole or show the color not being used.

There is another way of doing this where you just knit the item in
stockinette stitch and then by following a chart you make a duplicate stitch
on top of the stitch.  I have done both when I was sighted, but...

Joyce