[Nfb-krafters-korner] Changing color in knitting

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 16:43:43 UTC 2018

Good Morning Tracy, I did an Entarsia bag once, it was interesting and
challenging which I liked. it involved making bobbins of yarn, and trying
not to get them tangled up.
I was thinking of using different brands of the same weight of yarn that is
of differing textures of softness like for an exampleBernat Soft N chunky
and Lion Brand Hometown USA .
The rule of thumb though is not to mix brands of yarn so said my Mom.