[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hurry

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jan 30 16:20:03 UTC 2018

I have a Special Secret to List Members Only!

If you are on list as a person reading the List and have not joined Krafters
I got a Secret just for you. We have an Early Bird Special that starts March
1 but if you send me a note and join membership in February I will give you
an extra month on your membership. That means you will receive  Five extra
months on your yearly membership dues. Instead of 12 month you will receive
17 months. Join in February, send me a message you joined and you will not
pay the annual dues that will be due in June. A Secret Bargain Just for
reading the list. My email is below, go to www.krafterskorner.org, click on
Membership and pay your dues, send me a message and receive your Secret
Bargain.

Terry Knox

Membership Chairperson

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com