[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello, new here

JILL jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 30 21:07:00 UTC 2018

Great to have you join us!
Jill Rossiter

Sent from XFINITY Connect App

------ Original Message ------

From: Melanie Peskoe via Nfb-krafters-korner
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Cc: Melanie Peskoe
Sent: January 30, 2018 at 7:20 AM
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello, new here

Hell NFB crafters! My name is Melanie and I’m a member of the NFB in Kentucky. I’m an avid crocheter and I love crafting of all sorts. I’ve been crocheting for many years and have a small cottage business selling the various things I make I’ve tried to knit many times but my heart will forever be with crochet. I’m interested in joining this division and I’d love to participate in some of the upcoming classes this year. The calendar looks fun! I look forward to getting to know you all soon. Happy crafting! Melanie _______________________________________________ Nfb-krafters-korner mailing list Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org Division Website: http://www.krafterskorner.org Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/NFB-Krafters-Division/269246643109571 Krafters-Korner Blog http://krafterskorner.org/ "Follow NFB Krafters Korner on Twitter: Our Handle is @craftingblind Don't have a Twitter account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on Twitter. Go to: Twitter.com/craftingblind To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfb-krafters-korner: http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/jillbilly4%40comcast.net