[Nfb-krafters-korner] Bard

Terry tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jan 30 23:28:18 UTC 2018

To Joyce and others,

As far as I know all books including Debbie Macomber books are now on Bard.
I find Bard is places the books on list as soon as released as possible. The
newest Trump and Clinton books made the list as soon as one month later.
Joyce, register your Iphone or check the list using your computer everything
is there. If anyone needs instructions on Bard express, it is easy and now a
few people here know how to use it and help you get started if needed.

Terry K