[Nfb-krafters-korner] Want to Know Wednesday 1/31/18

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 17:17:55 UTC 2018

Hello to all of you crafters out there.  I'm still trying to get used to
writing 2018.

I hope all of you are having a wonderful day.  It is very windy here in
northwest Arkansas, but the temps are warm.

Today's question comes from Cathy and she wants to know the name of your
favorite place to purchase craft items and why you like this store.

I sure hope this discussion isn't going to cost me more money. Lol

As usual I look forward to reading all the responses.

Nella