[Nfb-krafters-korner] Learning To Crochet With Small monthly Projects class info

ms.sunmsflower61@gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 22:47:19 UTC 2018

Hey,
KK is now offering a class on Crochet.  If you want to learn how to crochet, we would love to have you join us!  If you already know how to crochet and want to join the team, come on and join us!   Please go to the current classes page and sign up.  NO, you are not to late!

We have our own chat line so we don’t disrupt other opportunities for classes. Here’s our Crochet line
Conference # is 712-775-7000
Access Code: 838611#

We will have our first chat on July 10, after convention.  7:30 EST. This is starting a week later than initially planned but since we can’t be in two places at once, it seemed smarter to bump it 1 week.

If you are a paid member, you can be signed up on our “Fun With Crochet” email list.  The list will be for asking crochet questions about the telephone chat and crochet related topics.  Dave has the list up, so we have the official green flag.
If you are NOT a member, get those dues paid and come join us too.
Now all the beginners need to do is check in on the list and get some yarn and a crochet hook.  Get a yarn an hook that you feel comfortable with.  Bulky yarn makes big enough stitches so you can feel what you are doing. A size J, K, L or M are nice big hooks.

Cindy Z and I are working together with this fun class and we are both looking forward to it.

If you have questions, please let us know!
Happy Learning!!
Smile!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---